Bronner Bros. Press Requirements
As an extension of Bronner Bros.’ commitment to show attendees and the sensitive nature of artists’ rights, show management has established the following policies regarding media credentials:
- Bronner Bros. defines “Media” as: journalists, photographers, editors or producers who have a verified and specific editorial assignment to cover the show for a specific media outlet (print, radio, TV, online).
- Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials. Analysts, Market Researchers, Marketing/Advertising firms, Brand Content Producers, Consultants, Educators, Filmmakers, etc. are not included in the Bronner Bros. definition of legitimate media. If you fall into this category, but are a contributor to an outlet that meets our qualifications, you must be on assignment, and provide a Letter of Assignment from your Editor.
- We do not consider social media, personal blogs or a compilation of photos, videos or articles unrelated to Bronner Bros official events as press coverage.
- Advertising personnel, marketing and sales associates, runners, personal assistants or guests, and other similar support staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for Media Credentials.
- If you are a freelance journalist or photographer, you must be on assignment from a publication and provide an official letter of assignment.
- If you have covered the show in the past but recently changed media affiliation, accreditation is subject to Bronner Bros Show approval of the applicant’s new affiliation.
- Your application is not considered complete until receipt of your letter of assignment and photo ID. Please include copies with your application.
- Once your application is complete, please allow Bronner Bros two (2) business days to consider your request.
- Approved media will be also be added to the Bronner Bros. press list and receive ongoing information about show developments, education programs, celebrity schedules, exhibitor updates and other news.
- Show Management maintains the right to issue, deny, or revoke Media Credentials at its discretion at any and all times.
All correspondence and questions regarding the media credentialing process should be addressed to:
Lalohni (LA) Campbell, Per Se Media Group, 404.666.0123; email@example.com
For sales and general show info, contact the Bronner Show Office. p: 404.577.4323
This year’s show agenda, exhibitors, participating celebs, educators and motivators are unprecedented. We look forward to working with you! ~The BB Press Team